Save On Commission’s agency model provides for a network of local licensed real estate agents, each with their own dedicated area of operation, to provide our unique fixed fee services to vendors across Australia.
Whether you are a new licence holder, who wants to start and run your own business, or an old licence holder, and not yet ready to retire, we offer an environment where you can bring your working style to life while working to improve your lifestyle.
If you want to continue with your own office and brand, fine, we can accommodate you too.
IT COSTS NOTHING
AND COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE
Are you a real estate agent who:
• Dislikes a competitive office regime
• Wants to work at your own pace
• Is keen to build your own business
• Wants your own income protected area
• Wants a better work-life balance
• Is happy working from home
• Would like an incomparable listing
advantage over other agents
• Would like regular lead generation
SAVE ON COMMISSION CAN PROVIDE ALL OF THESE THINGS
• We free you from the financial burden of running a traditional agency
• We help you avoid the complexities of joining a franchise organisation
• We allow you to focus on listing and selling properties.
• We provide you with access to genuine local leads
• We provide you with an incomparable listing advantage over other agents
• We guarantee your own dedicated local area of operation
• We provide a local area social media setup to promote your profile and your business in your local area.
• We advertise all your listings as a ‘highlight upgrade’ on Australia’s number one real estate portal - realestate.com.au and many others.
To find out more about what it's like to work with Save On Commission, indicate your interest by email to ‘Local Agent’ - firstname.lastname@example.org
News Update 1 July 2022
The Great Resignation hits Australia as 1 million people quit their jobs.
New figures showed that almost 10 percent of the Australian workforce quit their jobs last year - a whopping 1.3 million people, according to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
"For me it was about my mental health and my sanity rather than a big financial gain.”
"I would rather be happy and have
good mental wellbeing then make a lot of money”.
CHOOSING TO WORK FROM HOME IS A NEW COVID PHENOMENON
‘The Great Resignation’
This new workplace phenomenon refers to the large number of workers who will quit or voluntarily leave their jobs during and after COVID-19. Dr. Anthony Klotz, an Organisational Psychologist, came up with the term when he started seeing a trend of employees having “epiphanies” about working from home preferring remote work and placing more value in leading a life not dictated by the traditional 9-5 work ethic.
He believes there are four reasons for the ‘The Great Resignation’
• Those workers who considered resigning from their positions prior to
the start of COVID but were suddenly shocked into staying in unrewarding work places due to the uncertainties surrounding the pandemic. However, employees have now become used to remote work models and how “things work”, so the desire to resign, retire or find alternative work has returned.
• Many workers who had to juggle at-home parenting, home schooling and working in highly stressful situations during the pandemic ended up being pushed to the edge. With usual holiday travel on hold, these employees found themselves considering that the concept of resignation was the break they needed.
• Once employees had adjusted to remote work practices, many started thinking about their personal lives and where work fits in. They started re-assessing whether their current jobs were fulfilling and whether they could make a change and gain a better work-life balance. Those who concluded they weren't happy looked to resign and perhaps find alternative work where they felt there was more value for them.
• Remote work, working from home, became the norm for a lot of people, so when businesses started asking them to return to work full-time many wanted to remain working from home. When this wasn’t allowed they thought it was a good time to make a change.
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE CHANGE ?
Email: ‘Local Agent’-
email@example.com and let’s talk about it.
Take control of your life and join Save On Commission today!