Yesteryear Elegance with Modern Day Convenience
Rosemount Farm " Peaceful Private executive estate close to all amenities
Looking for the WOW factor? This immaculate colonial style family home is set well back on the high side of the road with a sweeping driveway. Situated on a superb low maintenance 5000sqm block in Rosemount Farm, this home and estate will tick all of your boxes!
With two front verandas enjoying magnificent vistas and private massive entertainment area as well as sparkling salt water pool at the rear this truly is a retreat for all the family to enjoy!
Adding to the country charm is the pot belly stove, colonial colours, timber architraves and terracotta tiles with the Tassie Oak kitchen the hub of the home.
The property has been designed with feng shui principles creating a loving family home that attracts happiness and peace. This executive home has the following features:
- Huge Tasmanian oak country kitchen with enormous walk in pantry
- Open family dining area
- Plenty of storage including a huge walk in hall cupboard
- Formal lounge and dining with bay windows enjoying magnificent views
- Family room with pot belly fire leading onto entertainment and pool area
- Air conditioned Rumpus room big enough for full size pool table
- 4 large bedrooms all with BIR
- Master bedroom with WIR, elegant ensuite including large corner bath
- Study with fax line and broadband connection
- 9 foot ceilings throughout
- Enormous private covered entertainment area
- Private Inground salt water pool with lighting, spa and beautiful views
- Whole block is usable with heaps of lawns for kids and pets
- Double garage plus parking for 4+ cars or truck
- Town water
All of this set on a peaceful Executive Country Estate enjoying an abundance of wildlife yet conveniently only 30 mins to Gold Coast beaches or Brisbane city.
Close to major arterial roads, public transport, private and public schools and Windaroo Golf Course it is the perfect location for your family.
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.