Don’t wait for settlement in 2013 or beyond for new development, begin living your Bowen Hills dream today!
TEMPO PLACE is a modern, boutique apartment complex built in 2003 located just 2K from the CBD, a short stroll to the $2.9 billion RNA Showgrounds Redevelopment (including Brisbane’s first permanent fresh food markets), this apartment is perfectly positioned to take full advantage of the future growth Bowen Hills has to offer.
- Stunning split-level contemporary apartment design
- Light and airy open plan living and dining area features modern polished timber staircase
- Great views from the entertainment size balcony
- Spacious bedrooms with cathedral ceilings and built-in wardrobes
- Ensuite and private balcony to main bedroom
- Designer kitchen with quality stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
Easy access to multiple public transport sources (including Bowen Hills Railway Station & RBH bus interchange).
Walking distance to medical centre, shops and restaurants/cafes.
The Inner City Bypass & soon to be completed Airport Link are near by creating fast travel around the CBD and to the airport.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION
Saturday 26 May between 10.00 - 10:30am
Wednesday 30 May between 6.00 - 6:30pm
Arrange an inspection time suitable to you today!
- Property Type: Apartment/Unit
- Total Area: 104 m²
- Rates: $225 p/q approx.
- Body Corp: $1,280 p/q approx
- Secure undercover parking
- Boutique complex of 8 units
- Large private outdoor entertainment area with plunge pool and gazebo
- Internet and Pay TV Accessible
- Built-in Wardrobes
- Custom-fitted blinds
- Lockable screen doors to balconies
- Internal Laundry " including Washing Machine and Dryer
- Split-system Air Conditioning in Living Area and Master Bedroom
- Portable Air Conditioning in Bedroom
- Climate Smart Home Service
Sustainability Declaration available upon request
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.