Situated in a picturesque leafy quiet street but close to everything, this high set 3 bedroom home is a must see. The interior has been fully renovated with polished wooden floors, new tiles, renovated kitchen and bathroom and has been freshly painted. The enormous backyard is a blank canvas perfect for a family or someone wanting some space and just waiting for a pool or shed or both! (There is already Council approval for a 7x12m shed). The back yard backs onto a nature reserve and there is a park across the street; there is a cul de sac opposite so the street is perfect for young families or anyone wanting a quiet sanctuary. The open plan living, dining and renovated kitchen are air-conditioned (split system) and there are new light fixtures and stainless steel fans throughout. There are security screens on all windows and doors and the backyard is fully fenced. The downstairs area is fully brick enclosed with laundry, a huge storage area and single roller door garage. Although just shy of legal height, the area under the house certainly has the potential to be turned into a very comfortable and usable space (it is already fully concreted and brick enclosed). The owner is also open to selling the property furnished if the buyer desires. This property is fantastic value and is just waiting for you to move in.
• 3 bedroom high set in a quiet street close to amenities
• Newly polished timber floors and new tiles throughout
• Open plan lounge dining/dining kitchen
• S/Steel fans and new light fittings
• Renovated bathroom and toilet
• Renovated kitchen and bathroom
• Main bedroom has large built-in
• Split system/ reverse cycle air-con in living areas + main bedroom
• Linen cupboard in hallway
• Security screens on door and windows
• Fully fenced massive front and back yard
• Plenty of room for a pool and shed - 731m2
• Downstairs is enclosed with brick with laundry, storage area and single tilt-a-door garage
• Property has Council approval for 7x12m shed
• Property is fully fenced
A sustainability declaration is available on request
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.