This well maintained 4 Bedroom, 2 bathroom 232sqm house located in a well sought after hilltop estate on 1.22 acres with a nature reserve at back of house.
It is set in a quiet family friendly cul-de-sac.
Available for inspection most days.
General features include:
- Smoke free pet free home less than 3 years old
- Walk in wardrobe and all built ins in other 3 bedrooms
- Games room
- Formal lounge with wood heater and enough wood for 2 seasons
- Dining room
- Kitchen with quality Bianco appliances including dishwasher
- Walk in pantry
- Timber blinds throughout
- Remote fans throughout
- Heater fan lights in both bathrooms
- Heat pump hot water system
- Main water and trickle feed
- Concrete driveway
- Double lock up garage
- 2 x car park
- 6 x 6 lock up shed
- 40sqm patio
- Landscaped gardens with place for vegie garden
- In process of finishing fencing ( will be fully fenced )
- Northerly aspect " shade in summer/sun in winter
- Views to Flinders Peak
- Items included by negotiation: pool table, bar, 50 inch Panosonic TV, dart board and outdoor setting
- 8ks to Jimboomba
- 25 mins to major shopping centre
- Around 50 mins to Brisbane City
- 1 hour to Gold Coast
- Short walk to bus route, park/playground
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.