This pretty, well presented, coconut ice coloured double brick family home:
- is only seven years young
- with a soft mint interior
Nestled in a stunning mature garden setting, oozes personality.
- brick and tile home
- free flowing lounge, dining, kitchen and family room
- built in robes in three bedrooms
- walk-in robe in master suite
- electric oven,
- gas hot plate
- on demand temperature controlled gas hot water
- fully insulated
- reverse cycle air conditioning
- ceiling fans in living areas & bedrooms
- tinted windows
- stunning mature gardens
- under cover patio area
- fully fenced, private front and back yards
- close to schools, shops and transport
- across the road from scenic wetlands, walk and bike paths
- room for a pool, and
- side access to back yard that can be reinstated for the caravan and boat if required.
Telephone or email for an appointment to view 7 days:
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.