You will love the sense of space in this beautifully presented three bedroom home. Perfect for family living with two separate and spacious living areas. The tiled living room has a sunny north easterly aspect and bay window which overlooks the garden. The formal carpeted lounge adjoins the formal dining/office.
Relax under the large paved pergola while enjoying the garden views. Situated in a quiet neighbourhood with easy access to bus route, close to schools and shops, this home is definitely worth an inspection.
- Main bedroom with bay window and ensuite
- Three good-sized bedrooms with built in robes
- Spacious open plan family and living area
- Large pantry cupboards
- Bosch oven, ceramic cooktop and ducted exhaust vent
- Drive through double garage with remote control doors
- Computerized watering system for lawns and gardens
- Back to base security system
- Security doors and screens
- Ducted zoned gas heating
- Slow combustion wood heater
- Evaporative cooling
- Window tinting
- New vertical and venetian blinds throughout
- Extensive front and back gardens, including vegetable garden
- Large garden shed
- Colourbond fencing with lattice extensions
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.