Nestled near the end of the Kerry Valley, adjacent to the Lamington National Park, sits 'Miriwinni', an original homestead, around 100 years old. It is surrounded by the rolling hills and rugged cliff faces of the Lost World.
The homestead comprises
- Two king-sized bedrooms
- two single-sized bedrooms
- Large, formal dining and lounge with an open fire place
- Large kitchen space with walk in pantry
- 44 sq metre, north facing veranda to capture the views and the winter sun
- Large breakfast room with slow combustion fire that heats the entire house
The property has five usable and low maintenance acres with established organic vegetable and herb gardens, plus:
- Fully fenced house yard
- Two car undercover accommodation
- Lockable storage area large enough for a tractor
- Brand new 3,000 litre stainless steel rain water tank
- 25,000 litre tank fed via an electric pump from the Albert River
With drought conditions affecting most farms, 'Miriwinni' is special, having access to clean drinkable water from the upper reaches of the Albert River, straight from the rain forest.
For inspections phone Christine 0438 264 011 or email to email@example.com