This beautiful house has now been relisted due to unapproved finance. The vendors require an immediate sale so it’s priced to sell.
This north facing beautifully renovated 4 bedroom home is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac ideally located near TSS, Child Care Centres, Ferry Rd Markets and Southport CBD.
The house has magnificent views of a relaxing nature reserve from the elevated front deck and the free flowing open plan living sets a relaxing atmosphere. The timber bi-fold doors opens the front deck into the living areas and the spaciousness flows through to the back out-door entertainment area.
- This secure and private haven is on a 840 square metre block with landscaped front and back garden areas.
- Solar power and solar hot water systems have recently been installed, allowing you to be energy efficient and save significantly on power bills.
- All rooms have spilt air conditioning systems installed. The Master bedroom has a walk through wardrobe leading into the ensuite.
- The 4th bedroom may also be used as a very large office or media room and has ample shelved storage areas.
- The ambience of this comfortable family home is complimented by the beautiful, friendly and safe neighbourhood of Merinda Court.
Call for an inspection to secure your new home.
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.