One of the districts most admired properties is on the market, the owners are moving to the beach. This immaculate sandstone look home is on just under 2¼ flood free acres (8,745square metres), situated 55 mins from Brisbane and 45 mins from Toowoomba. The extra bonus is that it can be sub-divided, subject to council approval. This unique home is open plan with glorious 9ft ceilings and has fully ducted air conditioning. The gardens are well established and easy to maintain, the owners are even throwing in the John Deere ride on mower, trailer & sprayer. There is nothing to do, simply move in, bring the pony and enjoy life at its best.
- Enormous alfresco area all glassed in, for all year round entertaining
- Pool table also included
- Master bedroom with ensuite, luxury bath, separate shower and plantation shutters
- Dressing room/walk in robe, every womans dream
- 2nd & 3rd bedrooms are queen size and have extra-large built in robes
- Main bathroom consists of a separate shower, bathtub and full length beveled mirror
- Open plan kitchen, dining & lounge with bay windows all looking out over the mountains
- Blanco stainless steel appliances consisting of double oven & grill
- Fisher & Paykel double dish drawer dishwasher
- Tiled & carpeted throughout & tailor made curtains
- Fully ducted reverse cycle Daikin air-conditioning
- Fully insulated and tinted windows, this house is warm in the winter & cool in the summer
- Extra large double garage with full length storage cupboards
- Laundry consists of a large linen & separate broom cupboard
- Full pressure town water
- 25,000 litre water tank
- 10m x 9m shed & stable with 3 phase power
- Solar hot water
- Bio-cycle waste water treatment system
- Sandstone rock retaining walls
- Paddock is fenced in steel cattle rail and fully dog proofed
- John Deere 42” cut ride on mower, trailer & sprayer
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.