This property offers your family a long list of outstanding features - you are sure to fall in love instantly. To start with, two families can comfortably live " one upstairs and one down with kitchen and bathroom facilities for each.
Built only 3 years ago, this 2.5 level home on 1054ms (1/4 acre) is located in a very quiet cul-de-sac of 6 executive style homes.
Features you'll appreciate in this home include:
• You are welcomed with a porcelain tiled entry leading to a formal lounge room perfect for the casual visitor. On this level is also the sixth bedroom or study/home office and internal entrance from the garage.
• Upstairs You'll be delighted with the elevated outdoor entertainment area with a relaxing outlook featuring possibly the most expansive and peaceful views of Kuraby through to Stretton and beyond to take all the cares of the day away.
• An impressive gourmet kitchen sets the scene, with a fabulous butler's walk-in pantry and storage area, European appliances including induction cook top, two pyrolitic ovens, and steam oven. An island bench leads to the family dining area and straight out to the magnificent upper deck and views.
• Your upstairs master suite offers you both a private sanctuary with access to the upper deck and an en-suite and walk-in wardrobe to impress. Upstairs also services another bedroom and cloak room plus dedicated student study area.
• Expansive living areas both upstairs and down present you will loads of options to relax and entertain. Large family room upstairs and huge separate games/rumpus room downstairs which leads out to a fully covered, tiled patio which serves as a flow-on entertainment area from the games room. The layout is sure to impress.
• Downstairs also features a master size bedroom suite with its own entrance to the downstairs bathroom. Two further bedrooms downstairs are set-off by a glorious open vanity area so there is no crowding of the bathroom facilities.
• Notwithstanding there is always a breeze, reverse cycle air-conditioning ensures you are comfortable on those hot days or cool nights.
• As well as the essential double remote garage, also on offer is a large storage area, workbench and the all important Mud Room! Once you have one of these there is no going back.
• Everywhere you turn there are storage areas " sure to please any enthusiast.
• The large block gives you loads of space and privacy and room to pursue your own yard projects. With a 20,000 litre water-tank plumbed into the house there will never be a shortage of supply.
• CCTV outdoor/indoor intercom is a highly sort after security feature so you can see who is at the door before answering. Security screens feature along with the back-to-base security system.
To top it all off, you'll be positioned in this sort after estate. Giving its residents a quiet, peaceful lifestyle with fast easy access to main roads and the M1, plus close by you have a wide range of quality shopping centres, schools and so much more.
6 minute walk to bus
A sustainability declaration is available on request