AND WILL CONSIDER ALL OFFERS!
Privately, yet conveniently located on 5,645 sq.m on prestigious Woodcrest, adjoining Pullenvale Forest Park, this 300sq.m. home offers spectacular value!
Inspections welcome anytime by appointment.
The 9 year old meticulously maintained 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence is set in beautiful, yet low-maintenance gardens with no hedges to clip, no lawns to mow " but plenty of room to add them!
It is positioned well above Pullenvale creek in the nearby park and there has never been flooding of this property. The endless flow of native bird and wild life is an everyday delight. There’s even a visiting koala! The very reluctant sellers have this property on the market only because they are down-sizing to an apartment. Free, on-going advice and help with the garden could be provided if required.
• N/E facing ensures low cooling and heating costs
• Master bedroom has walk-in robe and en-suite with luxury, super-sized shower recess
• Bedroom 4 is extra-large, has 5 double power points and large built-in storage enabling its use as a study or teenager’s retreat.
• 2nd, 3rd and 4th bedrooms have fully-mirrored ‘robes
• Massive family room with exterior, under-roof patio is ideal for entertaining
• Well-fitted kitchen includes dishwasher and mobile kitchen storage bench extension
• Formal lounge
• Formal dining
• Split system air-conditioning and fans
• 5000 l. water tank
• Security system
• Double garage with remote
• Walk to Pullenvale Primary School, 5 minute drive to Child Care Centre
• Kenmore and Bellbowrie Shopping Centres are close by
This home is proudly for sale with Building and Pest Reports already completed in June 2012 and available to view. Independent valuations - also available to view, set its price from $728,000 - $875,000.
Lower stamp duty now makes it even cheaper - so, DON'T MISS OUT!
A sustainability declaration is available on request