This well presented home provides a great opportunity to buy a piece of real estate in a sought after street in Salisbury. This property has got the lot…..
• Large lounge with separate dining
• Modern kitchen with stone bench top and Smeg / Asko appliances
• Three generous sized built in bedrooms
• Master with walk in robe, ensuite and air-conditioning
• New carpets and flooring
• Well landscaped and private entertainment area at rear
• Two good size sheds
• 2700L colourbond slim line water tank
• Lock up automatic garage
• Crimsafe / security throughout
• Short walk to train, bus station, schools and childcare centre
• Very close proximity to Griffith university, QEII hospital, shopping precincts and access to major roads
• Within 10km radius of the CBD
Be quick as this property is sure not to disappoint, particularly if you're a first home buyer or somebody simply looking for a low maintenance property.
We have some good news about our house. We have a contract and it went unconditional today. I would just like to thank you for all your help over the last few months. I will be recommending Save On Commission to as many people as I can.
I currently have our house for sale with a local agent and I have expressed tonight via email my disappointment re their service. I am going with you guys now as your service is on time, every time, and I know this from your service with our rental properties that were advertised through you guys in the past that we had on your website.
It gives me great pleasure to inform you that we have NOW obtained an Unconditional Contract of SALE for our house. Thank you for your prompt service and advice.